The use of this web site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- The Project Global Cure maintains this website as a courtesy to its users who may choose to access the Site. The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. The Project Global Cure grants permission to download the information on the website for non-commercial use only.
- It is mandatory to obtain permission from The Project Global Cure if you wish to reuse, repost, share, change or use any of the content on its website.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the conclusions, interpretations and results expressed in the materials on this site are those of the various donors, experts, members and victims approaching the Project Global Cure who prepared the work and do not significantly represent the views of Project Global Cure.
- Project Global Cure has provided only such information on the site that is right to the best of their awareness and belief for the users benefit. They are not accountable for the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information provided on the website.
- Project Global Cure has a right to suspend any or all of the projects or programmes displayed on its website and to make changes, corrections and improvements to the information mentioned without any prior notice.
- Project Global Cure will be only responsible for the links connected to its projects and programs but holds no responsibility for any off-site pages or pop-ups linked to it.
- In case any content is considered to be unlawful or against the law, it shall be removed forthwith by us on being intimated by the authorities of the respective jurisdiction that such content is deemed unlawful. We cannot be held liable or questioned for the same.